The track sessions and hands-on boot camps go beyond traditional training and information exchange. Led by top experts and experienced users, they will provide a unique opportunity to learn new techniques and best practices in using the most popular BI solution in the world – BusinessObjects.
Sessions are offered in all the popular BusinessObjects products as well as Management and executive sessions to learn how different organizations are implementing amazing solutions with the suite along with new innovations and add-on tools that enhance BO even further.
Featuring 6 Main Conference Tracks covering the hottest topics in BusinessObjects, also, don’t miss the 3 Superhero inspired hands-on boot camps in the Main Conference. Want stronger powers? Learn more about the 6 Pre-Seminars Workshops and 4 Post-Seminar Workshops.
So, join us at the #LetsSpeakBO Gathering!
For just $3,888, IBIS 2017 Main Conference All-Inclusive Registration is truly an incredible value and includes all of the following:
- Three full days attendance to all track sessions + 3 Superhero inspired hands-on boot camps of accelerated immersion training and knowledge transfer around the BusinessObjects tools that goes far beyond the traditional including BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, Xcelsius/Dashboards 4.x, IDT and so much more…
- Three nights luxury resort accommodations at the award-winning Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Carlsbad, CA – situated close to the spectacular Pacific Ocean
- All top-notch meals and special events, resort fees for 3 nights, high speed Wi-Fi/internet, generous resort amenities and special discounts for IBIS 2017 attendees
For just $1,199 additional to your IBIS 2017 main conference registration, the Pre-Seminar All-inclusive Workshops include:
- One full day of hands-on training workshop
- One night luxury resort accommodation (Saturday) at the award-winning Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Carlsbad, CA
- Top-notch Breakfast, lunch, breaks, resort fee, high speed Wi-Fi/internet, generous resort amenities and special discounts for IBIS 2017 attendees
- Training materials and hand-outs
For just $2,399 additional to your IBIS 2017 Main Conference registration, the Post-Seminar All-inclusive Boot Camps include:
- Two full days attendance to hands-on training boot camps
- Two nights luxury resort accommodations (Wednesday and Thursday) at the award-winning Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Carlsbad, CA .
- Two top-notch Breakfasts, lunches and breaks, high speed Wi-Fi/internet, generous resort amenities and special discounts for IBIS 2017 attendees
Park Hyatt Aviara Resort
7100 Aviara Resort Drive Carlsbad, California, USA, 92011
Providing a truly inspiring setting, Park Hyatt Aviara Resort is a tranquil, luxury retreat situated on Southern California’s sun-drenched Pacific Coast. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Park Hyatt Aviara is a AAA Five Diamond San Diego Spa and Golf resort that features wonderful restaurants with sumptuous cuisine, a signature spa, luxurious guestrooms and suites and an 18-hole Arnold Palmer-designed golf course.