Imagine there was a conference that was created just for the people in the BusinessObjects community. Where the emphasis was on learning, creating value and having fun… not on sales. But don’t just take our word for it, check out what some of our attendees have to say:
A conference where you get lots of hands-on training, expert presentations, technical sessions, case studies. Where you could hang out with not only the expert instructors and presenters, but peers and other BusinessObject specialists and professionals from all industries and from around the world.
Now since we are wishing… Let’s hold this dream conference at a stunning 5 diamond, 5 star resort in beautiful southern California. And what the heck, lets make it all-inclusive so the exquisite cuisine and accommodations are part of the cost of the conference.
Well such a conference does exist and it is the only one of it’s kind in the universe.
That is InfoSol’s IBIS Conference.
And here is what you can expect:
- Top BusinessObjects Speakers and Experts that you can learn from, meet and hang out with.
- 6 main conference tracks, so you can get value no matter what your interest or skill level.
- 3 boot camps that give you tons of hands-on training, practice and experience you can use immediately.
- Discover how others in the community are solving their real world BusinessObjects challenges with informative case studies, technical sessions, and BusinessObjects best practices.
- An opportunity to be inspired, spark new ideas, approaches and strategies that you can take back and implement.
- A lot of fun and time with a community that is as passionate about BusinessObjects and Business Intelligence as you are.
- This all Inclusive conference is held at the Park Hyatt Aviara. A 5 diamond, 5 star luxury resort in southern California.
o All meals are gourmet and included in the price of the conference.
o Amazing world class rooms and accommodations.
o Beautiful California views and weather.
Here are what a couple of past attendees have said about this conference:
“This is a great conference to learn about new tools, get personalized assistance, learn that others are dealing with the same issues… can’t wait to return next year”
“By far, the most effective return on investment for any conference or seminar in the business”