The ONLY Dedicated, SAP BusinessObjects Conference on the Planet!
If you LOVE BusinessObjects, you will want to attend this conference!
This BusinessObjects Conference has four Hands-On Boot Camps that run during the Main Conference. Each boot camp consists of 9 separate standalone two-hour modules, which lets you easily jump between the hands-on training classes and other seminar tracks. This allows you to attend a mixture of different hands-on courses and seminars on just the topics that are relevant to you and your organization.
Learn how other companies got the most out of their BusinessObjects solutions with hands-on, customer led case studies. No sales pitches or marketing ploys, just real life customers telling real life, BusinessObjects success stories. If you want to get the most out of your tools, this is the BusinessObjects Conference for you!
Call for Papers Now Open for Submissions!
Do you have the BusinessObjects knowledge and experience that would make you a valuable speaker at IBIS? Share your knowledge by presenting a case study, technical session or BusinessObjects best practice that your company follows. If selected, you will receive $2,000 OFF the All-Inclusive Main Conference.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT IBIS 2020
SESSIONS TO ATTEND
PRE & POST CONFERENCE HANDS-ON WORKSHOPS
HANDS-ON TRAINING SESSIONS
FULL DAYS OF EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
- 3 Full Days of Everything BO: The Main Conference runs June 22-24.
- BO Expert Certification: Get Certified in Webi, Dashboards, IDT and Administration – included in your registration cost! Learn how to get certified
- Over 100 Sessions: Four module, hands-on training offerings and five seminar tracks will cover everything BusinessObjects! You get to choose which sessions/tracks you would like to attend and can bounce around between hands-on training and seminar sessions. View the agenda
- Even More Training! Optional one-day Pre-Conference on June 16 and Two Day Post-Conference June 25-26.
CONVINCE YOUR BOSS!
Want to go to IBIS, but need some help convincing your boss it would be a great idea to send you?
We have created a justification letter template that you can customize and use to submit to your boss explaining the benefits received by attending IBIS 2020. Just make sure to fill in all the details and change it to match your own voice and/or company culture. You can download a copy of this letter in Word format by clicking the link below.
Get BusinessObjects Certified at IBIS 2020!
Not only does IBIS offer the best BusinessObjects training around, but now you can get certified in a variety of different BusinessObjects disciplines and be recognized for your expertise!
We are excited to announce that IBIS 2020 registration will now include the InfoSol BusinessObjects Certification for the following products:
- BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- BusinessObjects IDT (Information Design Tool)
- BusinessObjects Dashboards
- BusinessObjects Administration
- BusinessObjects Data Services
- One Day All-Inclusive
- Full Day of Hands-On Training of Your Choice
- Luxury Resort Accommodations
- Training Materials and Hand-Outs
- Save $800 with EARLYBIRD promo code
- Three Days All-Inclusive
- Four Hands-On Boot Camps
- Nearly 100 track sessions to attend
- At the 5-Diamond Park Hyatt Aviara Resort
- Two Days All-Inclusive
- Two Full Days of Hands-On Training of Your Choice
- Two Nights Luxury Resort Accommodations
- Gourmet Breakfasts and Lunches