The BEST Dedicated, SAP BusinessObjects Conference on the Planet!
If you LOVE BusinessObjects, you will want to attend this conference!
Agenda is Now Available to View!
It’s here! With so many exciting sessions, we are happy to share the agenda with you. Take a look at the boot camps, sessions and pre/post conference offerings that will be available at IBIS this year.
REAL CUSTOMERS. REAL LIFE CASE STUDIES.
Learn how other companies got the most out of their BusinessObjects solutions with hands-on, customer led case studies. No sales pitches or marketing ploys, just real life customers telling real life, BusinessObjects success stories. If you want to get the most out of your tools, this is the BusinessObjects Conference for you!
THREE HANDS-ON TRAINING BOOT CAMPS AND A NEW OFFERING
This BusinessObjects Conference has three Hands-On Boot Camps that run during the Main Conference. Each boot camp consists of 9 separate standalone two-hour modules, which lets you easily jump between the hands-on training classes and other seminar tracks. This allows you to attend a mixture of different hands-on courses and seminars on just the topics that are relevant to you and your organization. This years boot camp topics are:
We also have a brand new offering that we are calling BI Dashboard Design Surgery. Do you have some design issues with your dashboard that you are finding difficult to figure out? If so, book a private design surgery session with us – Infosol’s UK design team, who are experts in Data Viz, UX, and Graphic Design. Show us your dashboard and together we’ll review the design and work through any challenges, helping you to find ways to improve it. This session requires advanced registration and there are no additional cost associated.
Celebrating BusinessObjects for the Next Decade
Wow – here we are in a brand-new decade and it’s the 2020’s. Now if this decade turns out anything like its predecessor 100 years ago – the 1920’s – then we are in for a fun time!
The “roaring 20’s”, as they were known, was a time in Western culture of economic growth, exuberance and social change. I like the exuberance part and I am already so excited about this decade because of the up and coming new release of BusinessObjects – BI 4.3.
Seeing an early version in action at last year’s IBIS conference and now seeing the beta, BI 4.3 promises to be as revolutionary and disruptive as the “roaring 20’s” and it will definitely continue to evolve and remain influential for the entire decade.
SESSIONS TO ATTEND
PRE & POST CONFERENCE HANDS-ON WORKSHOPS
HANDS-ON TRAINING SESSIONS
FULL DAYS OF EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
- 3 Full Days of Everything BO: The Main Conference runs June 22-24.
- BO Expert Certification: Get Certified in Webi, IDT, Data Services and Administration – included in your registration cost! Learn how to get certified
- Over 100 Sessions: Hands-on training offerings and five seminar tracks that will cover everything BusinessObjects! You get to choose which sessions/tracks you would like to attend and can bounce around between hands-on training and seminar sessions. View the agenda
- Even More Training! Optional one-day Pre-Conference on June 21 and Two Day Post-Conference June 25-26.
CONVINCE YOUR BOSS!
Want to go to IBIS, but need some help convincing your boss it would be a great idea to send you?
We have created a justification letter template that you can customize and use to submit to your boss explaining the benefits received by attending IBIS 2020. Just make sure to fill in all the details and change it to match your own voice and/or company culture. You can download a copy of this letter in Word format by clicking the link below.
Get BusinessObjects Certified at IBIS 2020!
Not only does IBIS offer the best BusinessObjects training around, but now you can get certified in a variety of different BusinessObjects disciplines and be recognized for your expertise!
We are excited to announce that IBIS 2020 registration will now include the InfoSol BusinessObjects Certification for the following products:
- BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- BusinessObjects IDT (Information Design Tool)
- BusinessObjects Administration
- BusinessObjects Data Services
- One Day All-Inclusive
- Full Day of Hands-On Training of Your Choice
- Luxury Resort Accommodations
- Training Materials and Hand-Outs
- Save $400 with EARLYBIRD promo code
- Three Days All-Inclusive
- Four Hands-On Boot Camps
- Nearly 100 track sessions to attend
- At the 5-Diamond Park Hyatt Aviara Resort
- Two Days All-Inclusive
- Two Full Days of Hands-On Training of Your Choice
- Two Nights Luxury Resort Accommodations
- Gourmet Breakfasts and Lunches