The ONLY Dedicated, SAP BusinessObjects Conference on the Planet!
If you LOVE BusinessObjects, you will want to attend this conference!
This BusinessObjects Conference has four Hands-On Boot Camps that run during the Main Conference. Each boot camp consists of 9 separate standalone two-hour modules, which lets you easily jump between the hands-on training classes and other seminar tracks. This allows you to attend a mixture of different hands-on courses and seminars on just the topics that are relevant to you and your organization.
Learn how other companies got the most out of their BusinessObjects solutions with hands-on, customer led case studies. No sales pitches or marketing ploys, just real life customers telling real life, BusinessObjects success stories. If you want to get the most out of your tools, this is the BusinessObjects Conference for you!
Get an Exclusive Hand's on Sneak Preview of the Future SAP BI 4.3!
This exclusive session will take place Monday and Tuesday from 4:45pm to 6:00pm. Don’t miss out! This session will provide students the opportunity to test and play with an alpha version of the future SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3 while specifically focusing on Web Intelligence.
Presented by Samuel Polichouk and Gregory Botticchio of SAP
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT IBIS 2019
SESSIONS TO ATTEND
PRE & POST CONFERENCE HANDS-ON WORKSHOPS
HANDS-ON TRAINING SESSIONS
FULL DAYS OF EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
- 3 Full Days of Everything BO: The Main Conference runs June 17-19.
- BO Expert Certification: Get Certified in Webi, Dashboards, IDT and Administration – included in your registration cost! Learn how to get certified
- Over 200 Sessions: Four module, hands-on training offerings and five seminar tracks will cover everything BusinessObjects! You get to choose which sessions/tracks you would like to attend and can bounce around between hands-on training and seminar sessions. View the agenda
- Even More Training! Optional one-day Pre-Conference on June 16 and Two Day Post-Conference June 20-21.
CONVINCE YOUR BOSS!
Want to go to IBIS, but need some help convincing your boss it would be a great idea to send you?
We have created a justification letter template that you can customize and use to submit to your boss explaining the benefits received by attending IBIS 2019. Just make sure to fill in all the details and change it to match your own voice and/or company culture. You can download a copy of this letter in Word format by clicking the link below.
Get BusinessObjects Certified at IBIS 2019!
Not only does IBIS offer the best BusinessObjects training around, but now you can get certified in a variety of different BusinessObjects disciplines and be recognized for your expertise!
We are excited to announce that IBIS 2019 registration will now include the InfoSol BusinessObjects Certification for the following products:
- BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- BusinessObjects IDT (Information Design Tool)
- BusinessObjects Dashboards
- BusinessObjects Administration
- BusinessObjects Data Services
- One full day attendance to hands-on training workshop
- Five workshop options
- One night luxury accommodations
- Top-notch breakfast and lunch
- Training materials and hand-outs
- Three full days attendance to seminars + hands-on training
- Three nights luxury accommodations
- All top-notch meals and special events
- Access to top BusinessObjects experts and developers
- Save $400 by registering with the code EARLYBIRD
- Two full days attendance to hands-on training workshop
- Two nights luxury accommodations
- Two Top-notch breakfasts and lunches
- Training materials and hand-outs