IBIS Conference Overview
IBIS is InfoSol’s premier BusinessObjects education and knowledge exchange event. It offers a wide variety of valuable learning experiences with many Business Intelligence oriented tracks, as well as hands-on sessions. All of this makes it the only “must attend” BusinessObjects conference in the universe.
The track sessions and hands-on boot camps go beyond traditional training and information exchange. Led by top experts and experienced users, they will provide a unique opportunity to learn new techniques and best practices in using the most popular BI solution in the world – BusinessObjects.
Join us June 22-24, 2020 at Park Hyatt Aviara – Carlsbad, CA!
What you can expect at IBIS
- BusinessObjects tips, tricks, and best practices
- Technical and business oriented case studies
- Updates on the latest technology and business intelligence trends
- Hands-on boot camps
- Management and executive oriented business sessions
- BusinessObjects Community
ALL INCLUSIVE FORMAT
The IBIS Main Conference All-Inclusive Registration is truly an incredible value and includes all of the following:
- Three full days attendance to nearly 100 track sessions.
- Four hands-on boot camps of accelerated immersion training.
- BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, BusinessObjects Administration, Xcelsius/Dashboards 4.x, IDT, Crystal Reports, Tableau, InfoBurst and so much more!
- Three nights luxury resort accommodations (Sunday-Tuesday) at the award-winning Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Carlsbad, CA – situated close to the spectacular Pacific Ocean.
- Includes all gourmet meals and special events during your stay. IBIS attendees also receive special discounts on the luxurious spa and other resort amenities.
Additional to your IBIS Main Conference registration, the Pre-Seminar All-inclusive Workshops include:
–One full day of hands-on training in the workshop of your choice: IDT in a Day, InfoBurst Certified Expert for Admins (ICE-A), SAP BO Dashboards for Beginners and Web Intelligence for Beginners
–One night luxury resort accommodations (Saturday) at the award-winning Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Carlsbad, CA
-Gourmet breakfast, lunch, breaks, luxurious resort amenities and special discounts for IBIS 2018 attendees
-Training materials and hand-outs
Additional to your IBIS Main Conference registration, the Post-Seminar All-inclusive Boot Camps include:
–Two full days of hands-on training in the workshop of your choice: InfoBurst Certified Expert (ICE), BI 4.2 Core Administration, SAP BO Dashboards and Data Services Boot Camp
–Two nights luxury resort accommodations (Wednesday and Thursday).
-Two gourmet breakfasts, lunches and breaks, luxurious resort amenities and special discounts for IBIS attendees.