Can I stay an additional night before or after the conference?
Absolutely, a special IBIS Attendee room rate is available here
Can I bring a guest and/or my family?
Yes, spouse/guest and children are welcome to share your room at no additional cost. If your spouse/guest plans to join in the group meals and scheduled evening events, we ask that you register them for the IBIS Spouse/Guest Registration as part of your personal preferences selections. If you would also like to include your family during the group meals, please contact the IBIS Concierge team at email@example.com to make arrangements.
When is Check in/Check out?
Check in 4:00PM
Check out: 11:00AM
How much is the Spouse Registration and what does it include?
The spouse registration includes all group meals, evening receptions and special events during IBIS. You can purchase a spouse registration for $812.00.
Can I make changes to my personal preferences?
No problem. After you have completed your personal preferences selections, if you would like to make changes to your hotel nights or other preferences, contact the IBIS concierge team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make those changes for you.
Are there any tools to help me convince my boss?
Yes! Download our Justification Letter template. It has all the information you need to demonstrate the value and the benefits that you will receive by attending IBIS. You can also customize it for your needs.
What’s included in my registration fee?
- Three full days attendance to all track sessions + 4 hands-on boot camps of accelerated immersion training and knowledge transfer around the BusinessObjects tools that goes far beyond the traditional including BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, Xcelsius/Dashboards 4.x, IDT, Tableau and so much more…
- Three nights luxury resort accommodations at the award-winning Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Carlsbad, CA – situated close to the spectacular Pacific Ocean.
- All top-notch meals and special events, resort fees, high speed Wi-Fi/internet, generous resort amenities and special discounts for IBIS attendees.
Can I view the conference agenda?
Yes. Once the agenda becomes available, you can view it right here.
How can I make my payment?
You can make your payment on the Registration page (linked to attendibis.com) via credit/debit card or by Check, Money Order, PO (if this options is selected you will receive an invoice from us). You can register here.
How do I get there?
The Park Hyatt Aviara Resort is located at:
7100 Aviara Resort Drive
Carlsbad, CA USA 92011
Do any airlines offer discounted fares?
Yes, for travel dates valid from June 18th – 30th, 2020, based on availability and booking class. Including San Diego (SAN) & Los Angeles (LAX) airports.
- Alaska – Book online at alaskaair.com or contact the Group Desk at 1-800-445-4435(ticketing fee will apply when calling to make a reservation), and use the Discount Code ECMD149 for 5% off published fares.
- Delta – Book online at delta.com or contact 1-800-328-1111, reference NMU7A for discounts of 2%-10% (depending on origin and fare. Discounts apply to round trip travel only, not all fares are eligible for a discount).
- United – Book with United.com or call 1-800-426-1122 and use code ZJCB544603 to receive 2%-10% discount off published fares (Qualified fare and origin. MileagePlus members earn Premier Qualifying Dollars & miles for their travel)
Will there be a conference app?
Yes, you will receive an email to download the app.
Can I register later for a Pre or Post-Seminar training class?
Yes you can! If you decide that you want to register for a pre or post -seminar after you’ve registered for the Main Conference, just contact the IBIS concierge team (email@example.com) and we will get that squared away for you.
Can I get certified for attending?
Of course! Check out the different certifications IBIS has to offer by clicking here.
Do I need a confirmation number when I check in to the hotel?
No, your reservation is made through InfoSol as part of the IBIS Master list. Simply tell the front desk at check-in that you are registered for IBIS.
How much is parking at the hotel?
Valet parking will be $15 night during the conference dates and after that it will go back to normal price of $38/night.
What transportation services are available from the Airport(s)?
The Park Hyatt Aviara Resort provides transportation services available on site from La Costa Limousine, contact hotel concierge for reservations and pricing details at Tel: +1 760 448 1234. You can also visit Super Shuttle and Uber Fare Estimator for reservation and pricing details.
In addition, the following discounts are available for all IBIS Attendees. Advanced booking is suggested as vehicles are subject to availability. Including San Diego (SAN) & Los Angeles (LAX) airports.
- Budget – To reserve a vehicle by phone call 1 (800) 842-5628, or book directly at Budget discount for IBIS and use the Budget Customer Discount U070429.
- Enterprise & National – To reserve a vehicle, you can call Enterprise 1-800-Rent-A-Car (1-800-736-8227), National 1(877)222-9058 or reserve on-line Enterprise & National Discount for IBIS and use the discount code: XZ50201.
What family activities are available?
In addition to an Arnold Palmer-designed Golf Course, a heavenly spa and a variety of offerings for the big “kids,” Park Hyatt Aviara Resort also offers fun activities for little people: from sparkling pools, a complimentary game room to movies and Camp Hyatt. The perfect destination for your family getaway, the resort offers playful activities for kids of all ages in San Diego, and is just minutes from the most exciting attractions and activities in San Diego.
You can learn more about the hotel and what it has to offer on our resort page.
Are attendee substitutions allowed? If so, how do I do this?
They are! Conference registrations may be transferred between attendees from the same organization with no penalty. Contact the IBIS Concierge team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they can assist you directly.
Will IBIS be filmed and photographed?
Of course! By entering and being at IBIS, you consent to be filmed and photographed. InfoSol uses recorded video and photographs of the conference and attendees in its promotional materials. Unless permission to record and use such images is revoked in writing to InfoSol, you agree to the use of your likeness in such materials. All videography and photography will be done in reliance on the consent you give by entering the event.
What will the weather be like?
Incredible! The average temperature in Carlsbad mid June is 70° with a low of 61°. If you want to check out the weather forecast before your arrival, you can visit weather.com to view the forecast.
Is the hotel Pet-friendly?
Your pets are welcome at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort Golf Club & Spa.
Frolic in the Southern California sun at these dog-friendly parks and beaches in and near Carlsbad:
- Main Beach area (northern end of Powerhouse Park to 29th Street)
- South Beach area (Powerhouse Park south to Torrey Pines border at 6th Street)
- San Elijo State Beach, Cardiff By the Sea (2050 S Coast Highway 101)
- San Elijo Lagoon Trail, Encinitas, (3200-3298 Manchester Avenue)
- Alga Norte Community Park, Carlsbad (6565 Alicante Road)
- Ann D. L’Heureux Memorial Dog Park, Carlsbad (2600 Carlsbad Village Drive)
$150 per pet, per stay. Additional charges may apply for excessive damage or cleaning.