Questions Related to Covid
We know that many of you have questions regarding travel restrictions, vaccinations, quarantine, testing and a variety of other things. We are monitoring the situation weekly and assure you that your safety, our safety, and all those we love is number one on our list. Having said that, here are the websites we are following:
All updates will be posted here.
Most importantly, we want to hear and address your concerns. Please contact us with any/all concerns or questions. Remember we are all in this together and we thank you for your patience.
Can I stay an additional night before or after the conference?
Absolutely, a special IBIS Attendee room rate will be available for $357/night and they can be purchased here.
Can I bring a guest and/or my family?
Yes, spouse/guest and children are welcome to share your room at no additional cost. If your spouse/guest plans to join in the group meals and scheduled evening events, we ask that you register them for the IBIS Spouse/Guest Registration. If you would also like to include your family during the group meals, please contact the IBIS Concierge team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
When is Check in/Check out?
Check in 4:00PM
Check out: 12:00PM
What is the cancellation policy?
Prior to May 27th a $1,500.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from a registration refund. After May 27th, registration fees are 100% non-refundable.
How much is the Spouse/Guest Registration and what does it include?
The spouse/guest registration includes all group meals, evening receptions and special events during IBIS. Spouse/Guest pricing for IBIS is available at $995 and can be purchased here.
Can I make changes to my personal preferences?
No problem. After you have completed your personal preferences selections, if you would like to make changes to your hotel nights or other preferences, contact the IBIS concierge team at email@example.com to make those changes for you.
Are there any tools to help me convince my boss?
Yes! Download our Justification Letter template. It has all the information you need to demonstrate the value and the benefits that you will receive by attending IBIS. You can also customize it for your needs.
What’s included in my registration fee?
- Three full days of live access attendance to hand-picked best sessions with focus on BI 4.3 and networking around the BusinessObjects tools that goes far beyond the traditional including BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, Dashboards, IDT and so much more…
- Three nights luxury resort accommodations at the award-winning Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain Resort, tucked away in Tucson’s Sonoran Desert, a luxury hotel offers a connection to the land and modern desires.
- Top-notch meals and special events, resort fees, high speed Wi-Fi/internet, generous resort amenities and special discounts for IBIS attendees.
- Complimentary Silver Package for the Virtual Speak BO Experience running July 11th-13th including unique content ($995 value):
- Access to 3 virtual days of new content and recordings
- The opportunity to get BusinessObjects Certified, take up to 2 certification exams or obtain credits for re-certification
- Special Discounts off Virtual Training Classes
- Access recordings of all available seminar sessions for 120 days
- Dedicated BI Strategy Brainstorming Session with Top BI Experts
Can I view the conference agenda?
Yes. Once the agenda becomes available, you can view it at agenda.attendibis.com
How can I make my payment?
You can make your payment on the Registration page (linked to attendibis.com) via credit/debit card or by Check, Money Order, PO (if this options is selected you will receive an invoice from us). You can register here.
How do I get there?
The resort is located at:
The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain
15000 N Secret Springs Dr, Marana, AZ 85658
Do any airlines offer discounted fares?
Yes, we are pleased to partner with the below Airlines for travel dates valid from June 25th – July 1st, 2022, based on availability and booking, including both Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX) and Tucson International Airport (TUS)
United – Book with United.com or call 1-800-426-1122 and use code ZKZQ766306 to receive 2%-10% discount off published fares (Qualified fare and origin. MileagePlus members earn Premier Qualifying Dollars & miles for their travel).
Alaska – Book online at alaskaair.com or contact the Group Desk at 1-800-445-4435(ticketing fee will apply when calling to make a reservation) and use the Discount Code ECME102 for 5% off published fares.
Can I register later for a training course?
Yes you can! If you decide that you want to register for training after you’ve registered for the Main Conference, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about any available discounts and we will get that squared away for you.
Can I get certified for attending?
Of course! IBIS will offer the InfoSol BusinessObjects Certification and Re-Certification for the following products:
- BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- BusinessObjects IDT (Information Design Tool)
- BusinessObjects Administration
You can check out all about the certifications here.
Do I need a confirmation number when I check in to the hotel?
No, your reservation is made through InfoSol as part of the IBIS Master list. Simply tell the front desk at check-in that you are registered for IBIS.
How much is parking at the hotel?
Overnight Valet parking is $25.00 per night and Self-Parking is complimentary
What transportation services are available from the Airport(s)?
The following discounts are available for all IBIS Attendees, for travel dates valid from June 25th – July 1st, 2022, based on availability and booking, including both Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX) and Tucson International Airport (TUS). Advanced booking is suggested as vehicles are subject to availability.
- Budget – To reserve a vehicle by phone call 1 (800) 842-5628, or book directly at Budget discount for IBIS and use the Budget Customer Discount U070429.
- Enterprise & National – To reserve a vehicle, you can call Enterprise 1-800-Rent-A-Car (1-800-736-8227), National 1(877)222-9058 or reserve on-line Enterprise & National Discount for IBIS and use the discount code: XZ50201.
- You can also visit Super Shuttle and Uber Fare Estimator for reservation and pricing details.
What family activities are available?
The quiet mystery of the Arizona desert pairs with anticipatory service and luxury amenities at this Marana hotel. Close to Tucson yet secluded amid the Tortolita Mountains, The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain appeals to adventurous travelers who seek solitude. Follow a morning hike with fresh juice made from oranges you picked along the way and loosen muscles with a gemstone massage after a round of intense golf.
- Three golf courses offering 27 championship holes
- Luxury resort spa with holistic treatments inspired by Arizona gemstones
- Three hotel swimming pools, including one with a 235-foot slide
- Five-star Restaurants include a Latin grill, burger bistro and American kitchen
- Renovated hotel rooms with mountain views and terraces overlooking Marana
You can learn more about the hotel and what it has to offer on our resort page.
Are attendee substitutions allowed? If so, how do I do this?
Yes! Conference registrations may be transferred between attendees from the same organization with no penalty. Contact the IBIS Concierge team at email@example.com and they can assist you directly.
Will IBIS be filmed and photographed?
Of course! By entering and being at IBIS, you consent to be filmed and photographed. InfoSol uses recorded video and photographs of the conference and attendees in its promotional materials. Unless permission to record and use such images is revoked in writing to InfoSol, you agree to the use of your likeness in such materials. All videography and photography will be done in reliance on the consent you give by entering the event.
What will the weather be like?
The average temperature in Marana, AZ mid-June is 104° with a low of 72°. If you want to check out the weather forecast before your arrival, you may want to visit www.weather.com
Is the hotel Pet-friendly?
The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain welcomes all well-mannered dogs, and the hotel has dedicated rooms for dogs as well as 4 dog waste stations around the property. Dogs are not permitted inside restaurant dining rooms and in the pool area except for certified service animals.
Unfortunately, we do not accept any other type of pet including cats, birds and reptiles. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior.
The hotel’s pet policy includes an 80-pound weight limit and fee of $150 per room, per stay.