BusinessObjects Certification at IBIS
Get BusinessObjects Certified and Get Recognized by Your Community and Peers
At this year’s IBIS you can become BusinessObjects Certified. We see you. We hear you. And now we want to give you a badge that you can wear proudly.
IBIS not only offers the best BusinessObjects training on the planet, but now you can get certified in a variety of different BusinessObjects disciplines and be recognized for your expertise.
IBIS will offer the InfoSol BusinessObjects Certification for the following products:
- BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- BusinessObjects IDT (Information Design Tool)
- BusinessObjects Dashboards
- BusinessObjects Administration
- BusinessObjects Data Services
For those passionate about InfoBurst, we did not forget about you. As always, IBIS provides you the chance to become an InfoBurst Certified Expert when you participate in the InfoBurst Experience during the Pre or Post Conference.
- InfoBurst Administration
Here are the three easy options to become certified.
- Attend a Pre or Post Conference Training course and pass a 30-minute exam
- Attend 12+ hours of IBIS hands-on sessions, seminar track sessions or pre/post IBIS training courses specific to your topic and pass a 30-minute exam (BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, BusinessObjects IDT (Information Design Tool), BusinessObjects Dashboards, BusinessObjects Administration, or BusinessObjects Data Services)
- Attend 15+ hours of IBIS Sessions and receive the IBIS Business Intelligence certification – Exam not required for this certification only
Upon successful completion of the certification you will receive a certificate along with digital badges that you can use on your signature, resume and social media profiles. You will also be included in the InfoSol registry of certified experts and receive a special recognition memento.
The cost for certification is included in your IBIS admission!
To sign up for these certification programs, register via the form below and we will provide a certification package for you at the IBIS registration desk when you check-in for the conference.
Sign Up to Get BO Certified at IBIS!