The track sessions and hands-on boot camps go beyond traditional training and information exchange. Led by top experts and experienced users, they will provide a unique opportunity to learn new techniques and best practices in using the most popular BI solution in the world – BusinessObjects.
Sessions are offered in all the popular BusinessObjects products as well as Management and executive sessions to learn how different organizations are implementing amazing solutions with the suite along with new innovations and add-on tools that enhance BO even further.
So Let’s Speak BO
For just $3,750, IBIS 2016 Main Conference All-Inclusive Registration is truly an incredible value and includes all of the following:
- Three full days of accelerated immersion training and knowledge transfer around the BusinessObjects tools that goes far beyond the traditional including BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, Xcelsius/Dashboards 4.x, IDT, Administration and so much more…
- Three nights resort accommodations at the award-winning Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Carlsbad, CA – situated close to the spectacular Pacific Ocean (a $1600 value)
- Group meals, breaks, events, resort fees, discounted $10/night valet parking for 3 nights, high speed Wi-Fi/internet, generous resort amenities and special discounts for IBIS 2016 attendees (a $1675 value)
For just $1,075 additional to your IBIS 2016 main conference registration, the Pre-Seminar All-inclusive Workshops include:
- One full day of hands-on immersion training
- One night resort accommodation (Saturday) at the award-winning Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Carlsbad, CA
- Breakfast, lunch, breaks, resort fee, discounted $10/night valet parking for 1 night, high speed Wi-Fi/internet, generous resort amenities and special discounts for IBIS 2016 attendees
For just $2,025 additional to your IBIS 2016 main conference registration, the Post-Seminar All-inclusive Boot camps include:
- Two full days of deep dive, hands-on Boot camps
- Two nights resort accommodations (Wednesday and Thursday)at the award-winning Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Carlsbad, CA .
- Breakfasts, lunches and breaks both days, discounted $10/night valet parking for 2 nights, high speed Wi-Fi/internet, generous resort amenities and special discounts for IBIS 2016 attendees
PARK HYATT AVIARA RESORT 7100 Aviara Resort Drive Carlsbad, California, USA, 92011
Providing a truly inspiring setting, Park Hyatt Aviara Resort is a tranquil, luxury retreat situated on Southern California’s sun-drenched Pacific Coast. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Park Hyatt Aviara is a AAA Five Diamond San Diego Spa and Golf resort that features wonderful restaurants with sumptuous cuisine, a signature spa, luxurious guestrooms and suites and an 18-hole Arnold Palmer-designed golf course.