WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Our main goals when we collect information are to help fulfill the services you have requested from us, improve our websites, services, content and overall experience of users accessing our sites. We collect two types of information from you: Personally Identifiable Information (‘Personal Information’) and non-personally identifiable information (‘Non-Personal Information’). We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person. This policy will cover both types and tell you how we may collect and use each.
Personal Information That We May Collect From You
- Your name and email address
- Your shipping address
- Your website comments and email correspondences with our company
- Other personal information necessary to fulfill services you have requested
Non-Personal Information We May Collect From You
- The IP address of the computer you used to access our services
- The type of browser and computer/phone software you are using
- The website address that linked you to our site (if applicable)
- The date and time you accessed our services
- Search engine search terms and advertising clicks/actions
Cookies and Pixel Tags
Like most websites, we use ‘cookies’ to collect information. Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit or certain emails you open. They are widely used in order to make websites function properly, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the site.
- When you login to one of our websites you have an account on
- When we display you a popup ad, so the ad knows not to display it to you again
- When you fill out a form and have it autofill your information
- When you visit our site and later on see an ad for our products or services on Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
If you do not want us to collect cookies, you can instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from a website you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all sessions and services on our websites. Here is a site that can help show you how to disable cookies in your browser of choice.
Why Do We Retain Your Personal Information?
We retain Personal Information to fulfill our business purposes and our legal/regulatory obligations.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide and improve our Services that you have requested from us, provide you with a personalized experience on our sites, contact you about your account and our Services, provide you customer service, provide you with personalized advertising and marketing.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations.
After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner according to our data retention and deletion policies.
Ways that you can access, control and correct your personal information
We respect your right to access, correct, request deletion or request restriction of our usage of your personal information as required by applicable law.
- You have the right to access the personal information we maintain about you at any time
- We will provide you with a copy of your personal information in a readable format upon request
- If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update that information
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information
- You have the right to deny our ability to market directly to you
- You can also ask us to delete or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may impact your access to some of our services.
How to contact us to access, correct and delete your personal information
If you have a request that pertains to the personal information we maintain about you, we ask for the following:
- Your name, email address and postal address.
- Details of your request.
You must also provide:
- A photocopy of your driver’s license or passport so we can confirm you identity
- Your signature and the date of the request.
- If you are applying on behalf of another person then signed authority from the individual is required.
You can send your request to our Data Protection Officer by filling out the form below:
Or you can send a physical request to the following address:
Data Protection Officer
2340 W. Parkside Lane Unit H 106
Phoenix, AZ 85027
How do we protect your personal information
We protect your personal information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls, and information access authorization controls
Our websites are general audience websites and not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users deemed to be children under their respective national laws.
Third Party Privacy Practices
This privacy notice addresses only our use and handling of personal information we collect from you in connection with providing you our Services. If you disclose your information to a third party, or visit a third party website via a link from our Services, their privacy notices and practices will apply to any personal information you provide to them or they collect from you.
Examples of third parties we would potentially share your data with:
- When you complete one of our Surveys that is handled by Survey Monkey, a third party survey company
- When you register for one of our webinars that are hosted by GoToWebinar
- When you fill out a web form that is hosted by our CRM tool (Customer Relationship Management) Infusionsoft
We will never sell your personal information to a third party for them to market to you.