Why Attend IBIS?
Imagine there was a conference that was created just for the people in the BusinessObjects community. Where the emphasis was on learning, creating value and having fun… not on sales. But don’t just take our word for it, check out what some of our attendees have to say:
A conference where you get lots of hands-on training, expert presentations, technical sessions, case studies. Where you could hang out with not only the expert instructors and presenters, but peers and other BusinessObject specialists and professionals from all industries and from around the world.
Now since we are wishing… Let’s hold this dream conference at a stunning 5 diamond, 5 star resort in beautiful southern California. And what the heck, lets make it all-inclusive so the exquisite cuisine and accommodations are part of the cost of the conference.
Well such a conference does exist and it is the only one of it’s kind in the universe.
That is InfoSol’s IBIS Conference.
Here is what you can expect:
- BusinessObjects tips, tricks, and best practices
- Technical and business oriented case studies
- Updates on the latest technology and business intelligence trends
- Hands-on boot camps
- Management and executive oriented business sessions
- BusinessObjects Community
ALL INCLUSIVE FORMAT
The IBIS Main Conference All-Inclusive Registration is truly an incredible value and includes all of the following:
- Three full days attendance to nearly 100 track sessions.
- Four hands-on boot camps of accelerated immersion training.
- BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, BusinessObjects Administration, Xcelsius/Dashboards 4.x, IDT, Crystal Reports, Tableau, InfoBurst and so much more!
- Three nights luxury resort accommodations (Sunday-Tuesday) at the award-winning Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Carlsbad, CA – situated close to the spectacular Pacific Ocean.
- Includes all gourmet meals and special events during your stay. IBIS attendees also receive special discounts on the luxurious spa and other resort amenities.
Additional to your IBIS Main Conference registration, the Pre-Seminar All-inclusive Workshops include:
–One full day of hands-on training in the workshop of your choice: IDT in a Day, InfoBurst Certified Expert for Admins (ICE-A), SAP BO Dashboards for Beginners and Web Intelligence for Beginners
–One night luxury resort accommodations (Saturday) at the award-winning Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Carlsbad, CA
-Gourmet breakfast, lunch, breaks, luxurious resort amenities and special discounts for IBIS 2018 attendees
-Training materials and hand-outs
Additional to your IBIS Main Conference registration, the Post-Seminar All-inclusive Boot Camps include:
–Two full days of hands-on training in the workshop of your choice: InfoBurst Certified Expert (ICE), BI 4.2 Core Administration, SAP BO Dashboards and Data Services Boot Camp
–Two nights luxury resort accommodations (Wednesday and Thursday).
-Two gourmet breakfasts, lunches and breaks, luxurious resort amenities and special discounts for IBIS attendees.